Buying Gems: Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Buying Gems: Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!

Getting this error when buying gems. Opened a ticket, but thought if others were having this issue, that they could add to this thread after first submitting their own tickets.

Comments

• Yep I am having this issue as well!. First tried using a Visa gift card and then a visa credit card and both gave me " Unfortunately an error has occurred. " And then sometimes it would appear everything was fine and it would take me back to buying gem screen with no gems added. Glad I am not the only one with this issue

• Same issue! Just submitted a ticket on the issue. Hope I don't miss the sale.

• Slothy.8176Slothy.8176 Member ✭✭

Yeah it's doing it again to me. Like last week was ok an today it's not even letting me do anything.

• I'm still having this problem, did someone solve it?

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Leragon.6520 said:
    I'm still having this problem, did someone solve it?

The Billing CS Team will be happy to assist you; you can contact them via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

• Tried purchasing gems today and am unable to enter payment information. Says my credit card is invalid before I even put the information in, lol.

• Zice.8523Zice.8523 Member

Cant Purchase gems here either submitted a ticket hope to get it resolved soon

• This is happening to me as well

• i have same issue just now.. tried checking with bank if the problem is on their end but so far it's not.

• this error is happening for me as well haven't been able to buy gems for the past 3 days?

@Mystic Wyvern.4671 said:
    this error is happening for me as well haven't been able to buy gems for the past 3 days?

Have you contacted the Billing CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below?

• I have thank you, just waiting to hear something back as i'm still getting the error.

• I am also having this issue... new to the game and unable to purchase gems saying an error occurred and not sure how to submit a ticket

@Deathblow.1273 said:
    I am also having this issue... new to the game and unable to purchase gems saying an error occurred and not sure how to submit a ticket

To contact the Billing CS Team, click the 'Support' link above/below and then 'Submit a Ticket'. Should you have any trouble logging into the Support Site, you can always submit a ticket anonymously (option below).

Good luck.

• same problem here! have submitted a ticket but i'm glad to see it's not just me lol

death to lootboxes

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.