Elementalist bugs,

There are 3 bugs that are really annoying me with Elementalist.

1) When in downstate, the skill Vapor Form simply does not work. This is a major part of competitive play and needs to be addressed immediately. When using this skill maybe 3/4ths of the time the skill will work, making you a vapor, but you won't be able to move. Other times the skill will be placed on cooldown and literally nothing will happen. I have even seen times where vapor form heals me while in down state but I cannot move and I continue to lay on the floor. These problems leaves the Elementlist a sitting duck for stomping and completely kill any chance of rallying.

2) The Weaver utility skill Twist of Fate should be evading attacks during its evade duration. I have been hit by physical attacks many times immediately after activating the skill. And the evade SHOULD last throughout the entire twist animation. Since it hardly works, in terms of being an evade, I'm simply spinning while taking damage from enemies. This problem has been around for months.

3)The new Warclaw mount changes Weaver's mix skill (skill 3). I usually prepare my skillbar before engaging in a fight by attuning to the proper elements. This problem will essentially give you every skill except the mix skill from one attunement and the mix skill will be a mix of the two you're supposed to have equipped.

Elementalist is already in a shoddy state and these three issues make it even more infuriating. Things should work as intended. Please fix them. Thank you.

Also, I'm not sure about this one. But it seems like the Warclaw can finish an Elementalist that is in Vapor Form. I feel like Vapor Form should make you immune to this, as a player cannot stomp you while you are in the vapor form.

Explanation and fix suggestion on bug 1: link to thread

Tested with friends in guild hall arena and apparently it's not just an ele problem. The bug happens when downed target is poisoned, has less than ~30% downed health and is targeted with a reviving skill such as vapor form, glyph of renewal (the self buff from fire renewal works as intended), signet of mercy, battle standard, signet of undeath (wiki page on this skill states that it's bugged, no idea for how long though).

My guess is that these skills heal you for 50k health in attempt to revive you (which is why vapor form deals damage when it ends - it's just a temporary revival), but poison reduces it by 33% (the same % of health when the bug happens) so it fails to revive because you didn't receive enough healing. The easieat fix would be to increase healing of these skills to a bit more than 75k so they can revive under all circumstances.

2nd one isnt even a bug, it's a feature on many evading skills (vault on daredevil is one example) that have about 0.25 sec less evade frame than cast time. I understand it on thieves/mirages since they can chain evade skills with almost no counters, but I dont understand it on other classes.

3rd bug exists since PoF which was partially fixed once, but still persists when you swap attunements and use some kind of transform (mount, tonic etc) right after attuning.

I just want them to fix that Vapor Form bug mainly. Almost anything now can finish you as ele. I get finished by Warclaw/Warrior Banner while in Vapor Form. The poison thing preventing Vapor Form to function at all is so obnoxious given how almost all classes can put out poison and it's easily abused by anyone if they know about it. I get CC'ed while in Vapor Form by Guardian staff 5 and some other classes, the skill makes me Invulnerable, not block or evade. There is a nother bug that when I get downed, I get downed at like 10% which makes any chance rez'ing myself even by healing through downed skill #4 almost impossible.

In short, the skill that made value to ele in downed state is no longer there and the class is absolutely helpless when in such state.

the sad truth though is ele has been in this state for 1 year now and anet wont fix this issue at all and when ever i bring this up i get ignored or told im lieing now its out for most ele and its going to be some time befor they even try to fix this at all. soo very sad it takes to long to fix some simple stuff that can be fixed in like 2 days worth of work.

Archived