20,000 Gold Giveaway (40 Winners - 500 gold each) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

20,000 Gold Giveaway (40 Winners - 500 gold each)

I am doing a giveaway of all my Gold : 20,000 Gold, to celebrate the 20k Subscribers on my YouTube Channel.
There will be 40 winners, 500 gold each.
You can participate until next Friday, good luck everyone !
(Participate on this video)

Comments

• Congrats my dude! Do you really have to activate notifications to participate in the giveaway? I hate those things.

• Lasiurus.4067Lasiurus.4067 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 22, 2019

Well, technically to participate yes, but on youtube I cannot check this anyway so make what you want, I can understand people hates notification :p
    Good luck !

• Hey Cellofrag: congratulations on your 20k benchmark! It's very impressive.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• Congrats on the 20K. You might not be aware but you can only send 500 Gold a week through the mail.

J Sword
    Server: EBay

• Lasiurus.4067Lasiurus.4067 Member ✭✭✭

@staringcenter.5013 said:
    Congrats on the 20K. You might not be aware but you can only send 500 Gold a week through the mail.

You can send only 500 gold per week PER person :)
    You totally can send 500 gold to 40 different people

I already sent 500g to 20 people on my previous giveaway (10k gold) in a single day without any problem :)

• Tajiseed.7831Tajiseed.7831 Member ✭✭✭

Congratulations on 20k viewers, that is a crazy amount of gold to give away!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.