Character can move/dodge, but can't use any skills/attacks

I've noticed this mostly in WvW, but it's also happened in PvE. I have a hunch it is from using duel monitors, as usually when it happens in PvE it is when I am clicking around on my non GW2 monitor. I am able to move/dodge/take damage, but I can not use any of my skills or attacks. It shows up on my display that my 1-5 buttons for attacks and utility skills are getting pressed, but then nothing happens. The bug does not go away. I have waited up to 5 minutes, and tried waypointing/dying, and still was not able to use any skills even after a loading screen. I am able to move/dodge, my endurance regens, can't use mount, the map opens with 'm' key, and am able waypoint. That's about it. Only fix is to log out to character select screen and log back in. Not a big deal, but takes away outnumbered buff if you have it in WvW and also have to run back to where ever you were, and in PvE you lose any progress you had if in a story mission.

It just happened as I was attacking a neutral (yellow) mob in Desert borderlands (WvW) while all alone. It was near the south camp in Desert BL roughly an hour before this post.

Could be a sticky button, as that happens with my keyboard. I will try that next time it happens.

Although, I don't have to alt-tab between monitors, as I just use the max windowed game mode for GW2, so my mouse can just scroll over.

Archived