Balance Patch on March 26th?

Apokriphos.7042

i dont understand how long are we going to be forced to wait till revenant nerfs finally hit the game?

The class is beyond any reason whatsoever, it has been beyond any reason for awhile now and it's pretty much an embarrassment to the whole game that a class like this is allowed to exist. The more i play games the more i think "i've seen everything, i can't really be surprised any more" and then you make a class as ludicrously overpowered, braindead and OVER-PLAYED with RIDICULOUS win rate and it doesn't get touched at all despite screaming broken

you literally have to be a blind man to not see how gamebreaking and overpowered revenant on higher elo is (where people can play and where its less of a l2p issue and more of a class imbalance issue)

@"incisorr.9502" said:i dont understand how long are we going to be forced to wait till revenant nerfs finally hit the game?

The class is beyond any reason whatsoever, it has been beyond any reason for awhile now and it's pretty much an embarrassment to the whole game that a class like this is allowed to exist. The more i play games the more i think "i've seen everything, i can't really be surprised any more" and then you make a class as ludicrously overpowered, braindead and OVER-PLAYED with RIDICULOUS win rate and it doesn't get touched at all despite screaming broken

you literally have to be a blind man to not see how gamebreaking and overpowered revenant on higher elo is (where people can play and where its less of a l2p issue and more of a class imbalance issue)

Yeah ... Mirage is more OP than revenant (herald or renegade)

@"incisorr.9502" said:i dont understand how long are we going to be forced to wait till revenant nerfs finally hit the game?

You're really crying about Revenant everywhere you go lmao. Revenant takes twice as much skill as your class and it is only really good if theres a support constantly on him. A Revenant on its own is just an easy kill.

@Snellibee.2761 said:

You're really crying about Revenant everywhere you go lmao. Revenant takes twice as much skill as your class and it is only really good if theres a support constantly on him. A Revenant on its own is just an easy kill.

This. I don't play rev but it's fine as it is. Only performs well in good hands and with support

You have wait too much free time man.

@Chaarliee.2307 said:

Yeah ... Mirage is more OP than revenant (herald or renegade)

Bait?

Archived