Are the servers currently having a problem? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Are the servers currently having a problem?

Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 12, 2017 in Account & Technical Support

I've been having some massive problems trying to stay connected to the game for more than a few seconds.

In the brief moment I'm able to stay connected, I managed to use the /ip command and screenshot it. When I run a tracert on it, targeted system name is apparently invalid.

The IP addresss according to the game.

The tracert result ran under admin privileges.

Comments

• Healix.5819Healix.5819 Member ✭✭✭✭

The command is invalid because you've included the port. It should be:

tracert 64.25.38.241

Use PingPlotter to make it easier.

• Have same issue everyday between5pm and 6pm I lose game connection. It comes up game client lost connection is there something I can do to keep this from happening .

• I second this: at times it is almost impossible to remain connected for more than a few seconds.
    In general, however, during these last few weeks disconnections have been more frequent, causing lots of problems. Getting kicked out of WvW may mean to be back to half an hour of queue, being kicked out of Dragon's Stand means losing most of its rewards at the end, etc.
    Would be glad to hear something on this, as it is becoming a problem to play at all.

• leasm.1279leasm.1279 Member ✭✭✭

Having this issue too. Sometimes i can stay for an hour. But sometimes I lose connection in a few minutes. I was thinking the issue could be at my side, but seeing this seems more people are having this problem..

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.