I stumbled upon the strongest Scourge WvW small-scale roaming build

EremiteAngel.9765

I was creating my 17th Necro and just crafting different themes and builds for all my necros when I stumbled upon the strongest Scourge WvW small group roaming build.

Plague doctor + Feed from Corruption

I managed to force a top Herald roamer to disengage and reset after he jumped my Scourge thinking I was going to be an easy kill.The boons stolen really reinforced my survivability and allowed me to duke it out with the Herald.In fact I performed better on this Scourge against him compared to my Condi Core Necro.The sustain from the healing stats + the boons really upped my survivability.

I've been having a blast using this new Scourge build in small scale group fights (not organized, just a few pug roamers grouping up to run around).Hard to bring down while doing decent damage and corruption.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNArYWnE9CN9i10AW9Cs9ilkBj6IsE6B6p12adNKndtCAA-j1yCQBX4EAggDBAAOCAJwM3RUmxgHAQWUa4AlgvVfQcV/pe7PAA-w

Well. I guess the build is complete trash when fighting a scrapper...Not because the build is trash, but because condis are trash against scrapper

I'd also play dhuumfire for the little bit of extra damage, instead of foot in the grave.

Fitg is just soo bad on scourge in my opinion. Basically 25 seconds cd on one stack stability+stunbreaks. While also being the hardest hitting skill you have?I don't know. I just don't like it

Archived