Useful Map Currency Items

Jokel.5164

Hey guys, what are, in your opinion, the most useful items you can buy with map currencys for a casual PVE Player.I bought a Prototype Position Rewinder in Sandswept Isles which is extremely useful.and a Ascended Aquabeather in Bitterfrost Frontier which was just because it's relatively easy to spend 5min each day farming the berry's.

However on the newer maps there doesn't seem to be something useful and on the older maps I have no idea because it's been so long. Any tips?

Season 3 map currencies are fairly easy to get hold of and they are great when it comes to getting a full set of ascended trinkets and back items for a new character or a new build. I'd save those for that purpose.

Out of the season 4 items, I, too, found the position rewinder to be the most valuable to me. The rest of the vendor items seem to revolve around crafting and achievements, but as far as single items - like the rewinder - go, season 4 maps are lacking, in my opinion.

Yup, you don't have many things, I remember that in kourna you have the scarab test tube bagpack, the golem swarm and dancing choya tonics... was expecting at least an awakened asura tonic. (I mean, don't we have those awakened occupying the half of the map?)

Special mention of gravedigger within jahai: very great idea, sell various Joko gh decos, but also bed or carpet decos, would like to have merchant like that one in ls maps.

I agree, Prototype Position Rewinder is really useful and fun.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Prototype_Position_Rewinder

Aside from from amulets, rings, accessories, and back items, I also find the portal scrolls and the tome for collecting them in to be valuable purchases.

Many of these maps are worthwhile to complete on alternate characters.

Other than that... you really should convert less useful lws4 currency into Volatile Magic, and this into Trophy Shipments.

Archived