Balthazar HP (Auric Basin)

@Deathmortus.7852 said:The Balthazar HP is bug. The event is here but there is no avatar and the life bar in event is empty.

tho it wont fix that specific map, during the meta event usually a few new instances of the map are created, you can try your luck there.

or is this something you see on multiple maps at the same time? might add the map ip too, enter /ip in chat to get it.

@Deathmortus.7852 said:No problem for the interact, but the event is fully bug, and we see that problem on multiple maps at the same time :)

Then you are misreporting. It is not a problem with the HP. The event is a completely separate thing that just happens to be at the same location. Compare that to the actual cases of broken HPs like the one on Snowden Drift

@Khisanth.2948 said:Then you are misreporting. It is not a problem with the HP. The event is a completely separate thing that just happens to be at the same location. Compare that to the actual cases of broken HPs like the one on Snowden Drift

Is this one actually still bugged? I completed it last month no problem. Only ran into 1 HP that didn't work in Gendarran but after a change of map (day later) the HP there worked.

@Aaralyna.3104 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:Then you are misreporting. It is not a problem with the HP. The event is a completely separate thing that just happens to be at the same location. Compare that to the actual cases of broken HPs like the one on Snowden Drift

Is this one actually still bugged? I completed it last month no problem. Only ran into 1 HP that didn't work in Gendarran but after a change of map (day later) the HP there worked.

There have been recent reports of it if you mean the Snowden Drifts one. There was a patch mentioning a fix but apparently there are other ways to break it.

You can usually complete it if you go after a server reset and I've personally never had a problem with it breaking on any of my 12 characters but I have seen it broken at other times when I passed by.

Archived