Any chance to get Celestial amulet un-nerfed for PvP now?

TheQuickFox.3826

as much as I would like more stats for my cele weaver as well, I have come to believe hat a simple "buff by stat boost" is not a desirable solution.If anything, buffing the amulet would be a mere band-aid fix for under-performing classes like weaver, while it's real issues would be swept under the rug.Actual buffs to class mechanics, traits and skills would be far more welcome.

@BlackTruth.6813 said:Here is to hoping there are no evil that will come out from un-nerfing it

So before we do that, we need to talk about the potential evils, if there is any.

You may be beaten by a Tempest.We probably want to save people from that embarrassing situation.

Id love it if they unnerfed it but Id like it more if it was updated to actually have every stat.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@BlackTruth.6813 said:Here is to hoping there are no evil that will come out from un-nerfing it

So before we do that, we need to talk about the potential evils, if there is any.

You may be beaten by a Tempest.We probably want to save people from that embarrassing situation.

Id love it if they unnerfed it but Id like it more if it was updated to actually have every stat.

Maybe some shout Warrior build might come back, who knows.

Errr I died to a tempest a couple of times (thought that was the support build and relaxed too much. That and me being bad too ofc). But after that I adapted and kicked his/hers build in the behind. But it was great seeing new builds being played now that mirage stopped being so dominant.

Archived