LF Qadim kill [EU]

May not be the best place to post this, but... I do need help with this after all. Take it as a help with a collection item, because that's what it basically is :DAnyway - simply put, I'm looking for a group that would let me tag along when they go for a Qadim kill, since my static moves way too slow to reach him in any reasonable time frame and (not only) due to my time restraints, it's been absolutely impossible to PUG it.I'm a DPS player, but I can theoretically run BS or druid if people are patient with me. I'm 300+ LI if that's any help. 0 kp for Qadim tho.I don't mind playing with training groups.The times I can play are problematic, as evenings are practially off the table for me - only possibilities are Monday and Thursday between 22:00-0:00 CEST.However, on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays I can typically play between 11:00 and 20:00 CEST.Thanks for any and all the help :)

You can always join a training group and join their training or even better their discord LFGs that tend to be much more solid than in-game LFGs and do appear during the day (as trainings are often in the evenings). Since you are generally experienced you can get a tier/level quickly and join the kill groups with no issue.

https://snowcrows.com/raids/training/

Archived