Looking for two particular soundtracks

One of them I didn't quite get to hear, thanks to panicking during a boss fight... During the penultimate instance of Heart of Thorns, Bitter Harvest, you fight

! the corrupted vinetooth Faolain in Mordremoth's lair, at the very end of the instanceWhat's the soundtrack that plays during that boss fight? I noticed it wasn't one of the Heart of Thorns soundtracks, but rather one of Jeremy Soule's compositions from the core game.

The other plays during the personal story instance Bad Blood, for characters who joined the Durmand Priory. At the end of the instance, the player character and Sieran fight a Son of Svanir

! who's been corrupted by the Sanguinary BladeI've been searching everywhere for the intense, pounding drumbeats of that soundtrack, and I can't find it at all. :( It's possible it's just a pared-down version of another soundtrack - like March of the Legions, perhaps.

• 4 weeks later...

Answering my own question - or part of it, at least. :) In case anyone else is wondering, the first soundtrack I mentioned above is

I'm still not sure about the latter soundtrack...but I did notice it again during the final parts of the event (from "Destroy the Risen Priest of Melandru" to the end) to take the Temple of Melandru in Cursed Shore for the Pact. Maybe it plays during all of the Temple meta events in Cursed Shore? I wonder if it's a GW1 soundtrack, but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone help me?