Is it just me or does steal/infiltrators strike misfire way too often?

Zexanima.7851

Yes it happens incredibly often.There was a time, few years ago (not too many) when that was not really an issue as it did not happen nowhere near as much as it does now, but after one patch "no valid paths", "obstructed", "no line of sight" started popping all over place, mostly on areas where it never happened before.

@"Turk.5460" said:I'm a big fan of when you use Steal right on the cusp of it's maximum Range, and if the game deems it was out of range it will often put it on an "interrupted" cooldown of 4 seconds just because you dared to try to use it at max range. xD

That’s probably a bug. Just not one that is commonly going to get reported because it “usually” functions as intended.

@"Turk.5460" said:I'm a big fan of when you use Steal right on the cusp of it's maximum Range, and if the game deems it was out of range it will often put it on an "interrupted" cooldown of 4 seconds just because you dared to try to use it at max range. xD

I'm a big fan of it telling you that you are too far to steal onto someone, and not working. But if you don't have a target........ it will gladly pop and move you no where.

Archived