How is Ordnance Corps these days?

Jojo.6140

So i was thinking about crafting nevermore. However, not the giant mat cost has me worried the most, but the first collection of the precursor, which requires you to finish the ordnance corps outpost event chain in VB. Is this still being done nowadays? The times i am in VB during the daytime the map seems to be very empty and i dont think you can solo the whole event-chain in time. So is it still realistic to craft nevermore?

As phs is saying, get a tag up when daytime begins (Mentor is perfectly fine) and announce in map. Something like "doing chain for Nevermore collection, on X tag" and restating that occasionally. You'll pick up people as you go.

The problem spot is really the Gather supplies to make explosives part - turning them in is really glitchy, so it can take quite a while. That's why you want to get started as soon as possible!

On EU I see people running organised maps every so often. I'm not sure if they advertise it in LFG or just work with whoever shows up, but I've seen them coordinating in map chat and seen the tags when I'm passing through.

The meta as a whole is tricky to coordinate, because you actually don't want everyone to group up on a tag, you need them spread around all the outposts, so it either needs several commanders or people who know the map and understand not to just follow the tag. But for one event chain it shouldn't be difficult to get people together.

The majority of it is soloable. The last part might need a couple of people but it is always easy to get people for that one. If you start when the day starts there is plenty of time. Probably twice as much as you need.

Vinetooth Prime would be a much bigger road block than Ordnance Corps

@Danikat.8537 said:On EU I see people running organised maps every so often. I'm not sure if they advertise it in LFG or just work with whoever shows up, but I've seen them coordinating in map chat and seen the tags when I'm passing through.

The meta as a whole is tricky to coordinate, because you actually don't want everyone to group up on a tag, you need them spread around all the outposts, so it either needs several commanders or people who know the map and understand not to just follow the tag. But for one event chain it shouldn't be difficult to get people together.

??? That seems completely unrelated to the question here. That is for night time stuff not the day time chains.

@Danikat.8537 said:On EU I see people running organised maps every so often. I'm not sure if they advertise it in LFG or just work with whoever shows up, but I've seen them coordinating in map chat and seen the tags when I'm passing through.

??? That seems completely unrelated to the question here. That is for night time stuff not the day time chains.

People who are running organised maps typically start at the beginning of the day cycle, trying to complete as many of the outposts as possible for the rally points during the night, and to build up players participation bars of course. My point was that finding an organised map is an easy way to find people willing to complete the events at any of the outposts.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

Vinetooth Prime would be a much bigger road block than Ordnance Corps

I've killed Vinetooth about 3 times since 2019, and that's with me rarely going to AB anymore. The great thing about this game is that even old content remains relevant content, so while players may not even need to kill Vinetooth, they are happy to lend a hand as everyone likes loots.

• 3 months later...