Core Guardian/Dragonhunter in 2019!

BloodWork.4978

Hey there o/I had some time to edit a new montage. Core guardian and also dragonhunter are both still strong, despite some big nerfs in the last patch (just needed to change some gear stats and I was fine to be honest) I still enjoy guardian the most and I am looking forward to edit some guide/tutorial videos for you guys!Have fun with the video and please drop some constructive criticism, if you want!^^

The montage:

Thanks a lot! :)-DoNotD

Hi DoNotDI noticed that you have either collaborated with/or edited for Cellofrag(or you are him I don't really know) but Cellofrag is coming out with a 2 Hour guide by the end of March for his Sword/Dagger Weaver.I don't know if you are doing his editing on that 2 hr Weaver guide but the point I wanted to make is we hope that when you make your guide for your Sword/Shield Longbow Dragonhunter, hoping it will be as detailed/complete as Cellofrag's upcoming 2hr Weaver Guide or even more detailed. That would really be awesome for Dragonhunters.Very much looking forward to the guide you come out with in the future.Good luck and thank you.

Archived