Looking for a raid group — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Looking for a raid group

I have played the game since early 2013, and have been active in every game-mode during this whole time, but I've found it difficult to break into raiding. So I am looking for an active raiding group or guild to join. I am an old-school raider from previous MMO's, I am comfortable using coms (Discord, Teamspeak, whatever), and I will listen to instruction.

With pugs I have cleared wings 1 and 3 multiple times, as well as killed Slothazor. So I am not completely inexperienced with raiding.

I would prefer to bring my Soulbeast/Druid, which I have fully geared for both roles using snowcrows builds. However, I am also comfortable bringing a Herald, or Scourge/Reaper, or a Power bannerslave Warrior, or a Holosmith. I am proficient in all of these classes, and have them all fully-geared (ascended/legendary), and willing to use them if need-be.

I am available to raid any night of the week, from 9pm EST to 2am EST on weekdays (I don't get off work until 7pm EST), and anytime on weekends.

I don't check the forums too often, so please send me a mail or a pm in-game.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.