[vT] Hobo: Hybrid Renegade Roaming Video(s)

Helly.2597

@Clownmug.8357 said:Cool, another great video!

Thanks!

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:Nice vid dude. That fight at the beginning was sweet. Your vids really make me wanna try out Grieving instead of Viper's, was grinding for it any issue?

Thanks! Yeah the first fight was a bit wild haha. Kinda figured the last two would be rangers so I couldn't get the cleave haha. Honestly grieving was really easy to get cause I just swapped my vipers gear to grieving and you can buy the mosaics to let you do it. When I did it the mosaics were like 20s each or something so was even really cheap.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:Honestly, when I watch your videos I don't think it showcases the build as much as it does the player. I secretly think that if you woke up one day, and decided it would be fun to run Core Burn Guard GS/ Mace + Shield, you'd still somehow make it work...

Fun vid as always :+1:

exactly this, build is for sure good. But his personal skill is insane. I get rekt hard on those builds. WP man

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:Honestly, when I watch your videos I don't think it showcases the build as much as it does the player. I secretly think that if you woke up one day, and decided it would be fun to run Core Burn Guard GS/ Mace + Shield, you'd still somehow make it work...

Fun vid as always :+1:

@Catchyfx.5768 said:

exactly this, build is for sure good. But his personal skill is insane. I get rekt hard on those builds. WP man

<3. Thanks for the kind words guys. It really does mean a lot.

Fortunate situation where my guildies don't mind my crazy builds and get to make me look good in the fights. Loyal is a phenomenal soulbeast who helps make it look easy haha.

I think the rest of vT is worried about people giving me new build ideas to try out at this point, so they'd probably not want you giving me ideas with the core guard burning build ;).

Archived