SW Farm worth it? - UnId gear changes

Lexi.1398

I noticed bags of gear give 3 UnId gear when opened now- so if all bags give UnId gear in place of their usual gear drops, is SW farm still worth it?

Previously, UnId gear gave lv80 drops regaurdless of the character you opened it on, if this is still true, then I believe SW farm would no longer be a viable gold farm, and it would become difficult to farm low level cloth and leather. But if UnId gives leveled gear then this isn't a problem; I don't have low level characters to test.

According to a clarification in the announcement thread, opening those bags on a lower level character should give level-appropriate gear(i.e. blue/green/rare Rabid Legs of the Choya) instead of Unid Gear.

"Opening bags on lower level characters will continue to yield gear appropriate to that character's level." < pg. 2

edit Tested and confirmed on my lvl 50

It's important when measuring a farm's value to look at all sources of loot, not just one. You're also not taking into account the quantity & mix of gear from the bags. Is it the same two blues and a green? or has the mix changed? We'd need new data on 10k bags of gear or so to be able to compare.

FYI when I checked this morning, unID dropped L80 gear for my L53 "bag opener."

@"Tunderbrew.9531" said:According to a clarification in the announcement thread, opening those bags on a lower level character should give level-appropriate gear(i.e. blue/green/rare Rabid Legs of the Choya) instead of Unid Gear.

"Opening bags on lower level characters will continue to yield gear appropriate to that character's level." < pg. 2

edit Tested and confirmed on my lvl 50

awesome! thanks <3 i didn't see that on the first post i guess :o

I just wish they go one step more and make UnIDs to scale to character level range. Like any other gear bag in game.It would make alot of seance esspecuilly for new players on low level characters that have to deal with inventory managment

Archived