Bug with collection "Chuka and Champawat: Hunter's Journal" Entry 1

Hi, i started collect Chuka and Champawat after patch from 05 March. Did the Hunter's Journal and of course start collect the entries. Came in Metrica Province, did the heart and started event for collection. In my inventory i have book and hunter's kit.gw175.jpg

I explored all monitors around, screenshots below. Didn't find monitor with the event, try to do this on another character and nothing again. After a few efforts, i decided to create post.

! gw162.jpg

! gw163.jpg

! gw164.jpg

! gw165.jpg

! gw166.jpg

! gw167.jpg

! gw168.jpg

! gw169.jpg

! gw170.jpg

! gw171.jpg

! gw172.jpg

! gw173.jpg

! gw174.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have same problem - reported it over a year ago (in-game I believe). Done at night, every monitor, talked to heart vendor first to activate - every monitor says same thing, "camera captured nothing of interest." Did during day in past, no go either. ONLY legendary weapon I haven't gotten past first tier 1... Done on ranger character with hunter journal and hunter kit in inventory... I suspect it has something to do with our specific accounts and achievements we already finished...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Two things:1) You have to do this at night. Check the time for the map region in the wiki2) I don't know if this is your issue, but I found out that if your avatar does not have all of the hearts, they will not progress it. If you have an avatar with all of the heart in Metrica province, you can use that one. Shrug I spent 2 years trying to figure out why this wasn't working for me. GW2 Support did not respond.