Why in the world are Crimson SAB weapons still so hard to get? Why???

@"HardRider.2980" said:Beacuse this game needs hard stuff to get. Much is too easy these days

The problem is, its not "hard". Its just timegated and impossible to get all of them until 2021. Alongside, IF you want all of them, you need to skip the free orange ones you get from doing dailies, and instead take the crimson coins.

Alot of people dont give a damn about the red backpiece, but alot of people care about having the weapons. In my case, i just want the ap from the collection, which i wont be able to get for another 2-3 years, alongside that i need to skip the orange ones for the orange collection.

Like, orange weapons are given by doing dailies, but can also drop from final chests in SAB world (and due to that purchasable on tp, high prices though), meanwhile you can get red ones only by doing dailies, and only around 2-3 of them PER YEAR. They aint hard to get, they are actualy extremly easy, easier than green and yellow, but they are heavily timegated. Why ?

@Glider.5792 said:

@"HardRider.2980" said:Beacuse this game needs hard stuff to get. Much is too easy these days

The problem is, its not "hard". Its just timegated and impossible to get all of them until 2021.

Which is fine, longterm goals are cool.

Wait, you think "5 years" is a good longtern goal ????????

Iirc getting all the birthday weapons will take 7 or 8 years? Abit of work each year for a weapon seems entirely reasonable to me.

Its 5 years if you want all of them.

@lokh.2695 said:So how much would you play the content if it was handed out for free?

Its already free, you dont work at all towards it atm, its 5-10min of work per day, but its limited. People would probably play more if it wasnt.

If they would add a MF recipe in which you would put: 1 green x weapon skin , 1 blue x weapon skin , 1 yellow x weapon skin + 1 crimson assassin token, people would be all over tribulation mode/SAB grind again, AKA would spend alot more time in SAB, compared to just doing the 5-10min daily for that 1 token.

People arguing that it makes it prestigious or harder to get kill me. It's simply TIME GATED. There's nothing hard or prestigious about it. No matter how good you are at SAB, having the skins doesn't mean anything. It just means you do dailies. They should have made it so you have to grind a world or certain achievement to unlock... It's ridiculous in its current form. 3 years so I can get a greatsword???

Archived