Desert Shroud resuming after being interrupted?

crepuscular.9047

Before all the nerfs and tweeks to scourge they should have changed the shroud mechanic to pseudo channeled ability, as in you press the button it starts doing its thing and you can press other abilities but you know are now more susceptible to crowd control. This would serve as a special mechanic but the drawback is that sometimes your skills will just wiff. Necromacer's weakness was always crowd control i don't understand why they changed that with scourge.

You can't cast when you are cced in the default or reaper shroud, you can enter to mitigate some damage but till the cc is over you can't spin to win. In the case of the other necromancer builds you can't be offensive and defensive while cced scourge breaks that by pulsing damage while stunned.

@Vancho.8750 said:You can't cast when you are cced in the default or reaper shroud, you can enter to mitigate some damage but till the cc is over you can't spin to win. In the case of the other necromancer builds you can't be offensive and defensive while cced scourge breaks that by pulsing damage while stunned.

not reallydeath and reaper shroud can still hit you even if he was CCed when he have spiteful spirit , Weakening Shroud or plague sending and may proc chill of death if your health below 50%

One packet of damage/corrupt does not equal pulsing area of denial. The effectiveness the main mechanic of scourge is not reduced by any way, there is no counter play to the mechanic except killing the scourge, but after so many nerfs to the output is bearable in pvp not sure for WvW. I know what its going to happen and i can't do anything about it it is not enjoyable to fight, your only option is to accept that you have to tank it.

Archived