Mastering griffon is too hard.

Zaraki.5784

@Zaraki.5784 said:No matter how many times I try, I can't get used to its command of diving down and up :scream:

@Zaraki.5784 said:No matter how many times I try, I can't get used to its command of diving down and up :scream:

It's not hard. Its literally just 1 and 2. Hit 1 to enter dive, and then start tap tap tap tap tapping on 2. As soon as the dive is deep enough, you'll pull out and start flying fast/flat. Add your back button into the mix to go up from the dive. Shipwreck peak waypoint in Verdant Brink is a good practice spot.

@Fallesafe.5932 said:

It's not hard. Its literally just 1 and 2. Hit 1 to enter dive, and then start tap tap tap tap tapping on 2. As soon as the dive is deep enough, you'll pull out and start flying fast/flat. Add your back button into the mix to go up from the dive. Shipwreck peak waypoint in Verdant Brink is a good practice spot.

Even better one is Rata Sum, if you have to waypoint because you messed up it won't cost you a silver to do it...though if you fly too low you will end up in jail.

Archived