Since Slippery Slope is gone, can you delete Deepstone and Siren's Reef too?

Could get slight reworks.Deepstone:change last fight so u don't have to run each 5s of fight, and do something with platforms puzzle, that one is just annoying, doesn't put any difficulty, it just makes u wast time.Sirens:Again last fight. To much add spam, with certain instabs, this fractal is pain to do. This fractal also has builtin afflicted.Also all pof fractals has built in npng. Why?! There is instability that gives boons, to enemies, there is no reason to do so, without npng. give boss more attacks, make fight somehow harder, but all these boons are just not in the place.

@"Amineo.8951" said:These two fractals are too lengthy and screams artificial difficulty with all these adds and AOEs.

Define natural difficulty for us please, so we know what you are describing.

In terms of length, neither Deepstone or Siren's is any longer to complete than most of the others. The only part of Siren's that makes it seem long is the slow pace in the maze. For Deepstone its that stupid puzzle room and hearing the same dialogue over and over and over and over gain.

I mean I've never timed it or anything, but I dont think Sirens/Deepstone takes any longer to complete than Cliffside, Uncatagorized or Thaumanova, nor compared to what are usually considered the "long" fractals, those being Twilight and Shattered.

I mean I've never timed it or anything, but I dont think Sirens/Deepstone takes any longer to complete than Cliffside, Uncatagorized or Thaumanova, nor compared to what are usually considered the "long" fractals, those being Twilight and Shattered.

Some people just want to smash boss, that's why they dont like derpstone/sirens but never complain about shattered or twilight, even they both can take longer time to finish than derpstone/sirens

Siren's Reef might be overtuned on the mob spawn rate and stats for the final boss fight but everything else about that fractal is perfectly fine. You bring enough reflects and condi clear with competent DPS players and it's a guaranteed clear.

Deepstone has no issues whatsoever now that slippery slope has been removed from it. It is annoying for stationary classes on last boss but it's a perfectly doable fractal.

These sound like serious L2P issues here, as overused as that acronym might be.

@Zenith.7301 said:Siren's Reef might be overtuned on the mob spawn rate and stats for the final boss fight but everything else about that fractal is perfectly fine. You bring enough reflects and condi clear with competent DPS players and it's a guaranteed clear.

Deepstone has no issues whatsoever now that slippery slope has been removed from it. It is annoying for stationary classes on last boss but it's a perfectly doable fractal.

Sirens biggest secret is Elite Quartermaster, next time kill asap and see how that fractal becomes a joke. Once Elite Quartermaster is gone even mobs don't spawn that frequently, let alone your party doesn't waste damage on aegis and protection.It will respwan again, when Captain Crowe changes location, she teleport to ships nose about 33% HP? Keep an eye on mobs and burst down Elite Quartermaster.

@phs.6089 said:

@Zenith.7301 said:Siren's Reef might be overtuned on the mob spawn rate and stats for the final boss fight but everything else about that fractal is perfectly fine. You bring enough reflects and condi clear with competent DPS players and it's a guaranteed clear.

Sirens biggest secret is Elite Quartermaster, next time kill asap and see how that fractal becomes a joke. Once Elite Quartermaster is gone even mobs don't spawn that frequently, let alone your party doesn't waste damage on aegis and protection.It will respwan again, when Captain Crowe changes location, she teleport to ships nose about 33% HP? Keep an eye on mobs and burst down Elite Quartermaster.

Eh, we just pull them and burst them down with guardian traps anyways so it's not even a required target switch to them. With either a spellbreaker or power chrono for boon hate you can blast out the boss in no time if condi cleanse is there alongside some reflects and people don't fold.

I guess this is why people resent this fractal so much, because this boss is indeed a DPS competency check and most non-CM pugs are absolutely atrocious in performing the DPS role (can't blame them too much, this game's DPS rotations are not intuitive and the complete lack of UI customization and add on support doesn't help in fostering a community with competent DPS in the slightest).

@Zenith.7301 said:

@phs.6089 said:

Eh, we just pull them and burst them down with guardian traps anyways so it's not even a required target switch to them. With either a spellbreaker or power chrono for boon hate you can blast out the boss in no time if condi cleanse is there alongside some reflects and people don't fold.

I guess this is why people resent this fractal so much, because this boss is indeed a DPS competency check and most non-CM pugs are absolutely atrocious in performing the DPS role (can't blame them too much, this game's DPS rotations are not intuitive and the complete lack of UI customization and add on support doesn't help in fostering a community with competent DPS in the slightest).

Yeah I understand if you have prepared group. I pug and can't stress enough kill Quartermaster and be amazed how easy boss goes down.Most people in fracs are 'lol, no focus boss'-wipe.

Deepstone - if slipper slope and birds is gone the platforms puzzle don't bring some negative. it is ok and comfortableabout ' built in npng' - yes, somethign strange that this exist. I don't see any problem for myself, but agree that if we have specific instability whit that why it is duplicatep.s. I am see that from cms 300 kp party with toxic dps check. Non cms party members can have another vision.

I don't know why people resent built in NPNG. All it does is encourage build variety.

If it weren't for the fact banner warrior is even more brokenly overpowered than druid and chrono in the buff department but nobody complains about them holding the monopoly on unique banner buffs with massive stats for the group while significantly outDPS'ing support chrono and druid, then group flexibility would go up if the perks banners give would be spread around to other specs like scrapper, power herald, and power reaper.

So now necros don't get to shine with boonstrip because spellbreaker brings the damn banners while necro brings nothing and the same goes for a power herald who could be using Mallyx for boon strip.

Siren's Reef needs a slight tweak -- instead of sending 10,000 adds to the boat during the last boss fight, send some smaller monsters + one "leader" and make it obvious that we need to focus the leader add before re-focusing on boss. Right now it's just insane if you don't have reflects, and the optimal strategy isn't really obvious.

Archived