[NA][SBI] Returning on/off Vet Looking for pve and wvw guild

Willllson.1057

7k hour account looking for large or small guild/guilds to join (all my slots are open), i like helping people out where i can, having people to talk to at all hours though I am EST, (work is all over the place for me so times vary), i like doing old dungeons for nostalgia, raids (also don't mind helping train where i can somewhere between 200-250 clears), fractals (scale 100 unlocked with infinite omnipotion as well), wvw prefer havoc to zerging but can do both, like dueling for fun and to test builds in guild halls, (i spend most of my time theorycrafting builds and doing fashion wars) and any and all other activities in the game. I am in my mid twenties would prefer a somewhat mature guild, preferably with as little drama as possible its driven me from prior guilds. If any of that all sounds like it fits for you let me know here or in game. Looking forward to many future adventures together!

Hey, I'm part of a PvE guild that dabbles in raids, fractals, some dungeons, guild missions, and some unique guild events. For raiding, we have statics and training runs often every week. You mentioned you could train, so that possibility is open here with us. This guild has been around since 2015, we're mostly adult oriented with jobs or families, and we understand that life takes priority at times. A lot of people are online in the evening so there's always people to chat or play with.Personally I like dueling in the guild hall arena as well, and might make a 1v1 tournament in the future.One of the unique guild events we do is a guild hall treasure hunt, where you have to find a treasure before anyone else. Sometimes there are clues, signs, etc. It's something we do together for fun, and for prizes.Our guild hall is maxed, so expect everything to be unlocked for your pleasure.Feel free to join our discord if interested. discord.gg/PreGPDX

Take care.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived