LF inclusive, wholesome, and chill PvE guild

Spent a lot of time hanging out with various guilds and while a lot of em have that "Oh, new recruit!" spark, they often seem too clique-y.

I'm not really picky about what the activities are. But guild missions and events are always nice. I also like doing casual raiding from within Support Chronojail with people who are not as experienced as most players, are still learning, or are still trying to get into raiding or Fractals. I am very lenient and understanding when it comes to failure. I can also tag up if needed. I also enjoy dabbling in PvP and WvW from time to time and don't mind switching servers if I feel like the people in your guild and myself are a good fit for eachother.

Basically just looking for people to chill out and play the game with.

If you're interested, drop a comment with your display name or refer me to one of your recruitment posts and I'll message you if I see you online.

Whisper me about our guild, we are a small to medium sized guild who enjoys doing PvE content and progression together, we love helping new players and sometimes just enjoy just talking and chilling whilst listening to music. We also do SPvP as well, I think you'd be a great fit as we don't condone toxicity or elitism :) DeusVolt.4307 is my handle, hope to hear from you soon.

Hello, I am part of an active PvE guild, adult-oriented, and social. We have many things going on every week, including static and training raids, fractals, guild missions, and unique guild events (like guild hall treasure hunts, jumping puzzles, mazes, etc.).The guild is level 69, there are many active players, and we're all friendly and helpful. We're pretty casual, and don't stress constant participation.The guild has been around for over three years. There are active officers to keep the guild running like a well oiled machine of fun and friends.If interested, feel free to join our discord, discord.gg/PreGPDX

Take care.

Archived