"Earthshaker" (Hammer F1) not proc'ing "Loss Aversion" and "Enchantment Collapse" traits properly

https://imgur.com/a/hhN4KNz

1. The 1st image shows all the relevant traits equipped.
    • "Earthshaker" - Jump to the targeted location and slam your hammer down, damaging and stunning foes.
    • "Dispelling Force" - Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons. (Boons Removed: 1)
    • "Loss Aversion" - Removing boons from a foe deals damage and gives you adrenaline.
    • "Enchantment Collapse" Removing a boon from a foe causes all nearby foes to lose additional boons. (Boons Removed: 1/Number of Targets: 5/Radius: 240/Unblockable)
    • "Attacker's Insight" - "Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons...." Maximum Stacks: 5
  • It shows that the PvE Golem has 4 boons: quickness, fury, protection, resistance. I manually removed Aegis since it would nullify any Hammer (they are all bloackable) first attack and removed Stability since it would nullify any CC skill, therefore making "Dispelling Force" useless.
  1. I use "Backbreaker" (Hammer 5/knockdown) first to show that these traits are working correctly for other CC skills besides "Earthshaker".

• As you can notice, I remove 2 boons. I strip resistance and protection. 1 boon from "Dispelling Force" since Hammer 5 is a Knockdown and 1 boon from "Enchantment Collapse" (you can see the trait effect like breaking glass on the image).
    • I also proc "Loss Aversion" twice since i removed 2 boons as you can see on the combat log at the top left of your screen.
    • Last thing, i get 3 stacks of "Attacker's Insight" (see my boon bar) since i CC'ed the Golem and removed 2 boons, thus 3 stacks.
    • DISCLAIMER: I'm using a later picture since the previous one wasn't showing the bug well so the 2nd picture is redone but the logic is the same
  2. The golem now only has 2 boons: quickness and fury, and all my cooldowns are available.

3. I use "Earthshaker" (Hammer F1/stun) and neither "Enchantment Collapse" or "Loss Aversion" works.

• As you can notice, I remove only 1 boon. I strip quickness, but not the fury. 1 boon from "Dispelling Force", but "Enchantment Collapse" doesn't work here.
    • "Loss Aversion" doesn't work here also, even with the 1 boon stripped with "Dispelling Force", as you can see on the combat log, no damage from the trait is registered.
    • Last thing, i get 2 stacks of "Attacker's Insight" (see my boon bar) since i CC'ed the Golem and removed 1 boon, when I should actually be getting 3 stacks if "Enchantment Collapse" worked properly.

I tested it on competitive game modes as well (PvP Conquest/WvW), asking a friend to boon himself (no stability or aegis) and to remove traits that trigger stunbreaks on CC, and it was buggy there as well.

Also, the adrenaline I get when I hit the golem with "Earthshaker" is from "Burst Mastery" trait - (Burst skills deal more damage, grant swiftness, and restore a portion of adrenaline spent) from Discipline traitline as you can see on my screen. The adrenaline is not from "Loss Aversion"

Archived