Y'know What Would Be Nice

MissCee.1295

Scheduled seasons. How hard is it to have a calendar of the seasons? Why do we need to wait at the end of every season for next season to be announced? Sometimes it's two week break, right now it looks like it will be at least three week break between seasons.

And while I'm having a bit of a gripe, I sure hope we aren't made to wait for mega waste of time (aka super adventure) festival to finish.

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:Leaves us to hope for actual changes to make the seasons competitive and not just wintrade wars. But whos kidding it will just be the copy past season setup they have been using. Just takes a few weeks to hit the reset button with no fixes.

This is my point. It's not like they use off-season for balance patch. If they did I wouldn't mind. Using off season to tinker with balance issues makes sense. But we wait! For what?

@Mbelch.9028 said:I'm hoping SAB delays the next season TBH. I like to focus on one thing at a time lol.

Me too... Else allotting little time I have for daily gaming would frustrate me...

Daily t4 fracs => at least 1 hourPVP => 1 hrSAB => 30 MINSTT, Teq => 30-40 minsIngame chat, hangout with gw2 buddies => 45 mins

Almost 4:30 hrs... Wheww

Archived