SAB trib mode

For those who are running it, last year i did it without any major hassles, but this year it seems i just cant get it done, im on W1Z1 and im at this stage here

2:36 into the video ( timestamps arent working )

I know its an old video, but you can see Dulfy jumps threw it, but when i do it, as soon as i get that first jump the 2nd block is already in the air, and if i get past that, the 3rd block is hitting me as soon as i land, i dont know if this is a sync issue, or if they have changed something.

Boy, World 1 in Normal Mode is already awfully tedious, so much that I doubt I will ever try Tribulation Mode nor finish any of the SAB achievements. The jumping part is fine (including duckjumps), enemies can also be easily defeated once you know how. But the routes are the sheer horror. Many detours leave you without an option to return directly to the main route, some even take you way back or port you some place you didn't want to go just yet, all making you backtrack and start from the beginning in order to catch up again with the main route. This isn't fun - whoever thought such tedious detours were a good idea really had it all wrong for my taste.

There's nothing new this year as far as I can tell. As others have noted sometimes it just seems a little more testy possible due to lag or syncing or w/e. It's harder to help without the benefit of watching your run but other things to watch out for or be aware of are that just like the rest of gw2 you move slower when in combat so if you get hit by the first rock just past the checkpoint, for example, you might still be moving at combat speed when you get to the first jump which would allow the first rock after the jump to react faster relative to how far you have moved. Also note aggro range, dulfy comes into that first jump at an angle, allowing her to avoid triggering the block on this side of the gap and get farther across the gap before triggering the block on the opposite side . . .

Archived