Mordant Weapons, how to obtain them?

Hey,I'm currently working on my specialization collection for my revenant. I've come to the point where I need to craft a "Mordant Infantry Bow". In order to make these I need to unlock the rare version of this skin, before buying a recipe to craft the exotic version. My question is regarding the acquisition of the rare skin. Do I spam PvE events in hope to get the skin or are there better ways to obtain them?

@RyuuAkari.6589 said:Hey,I'm currently working on my specialization collection for my revenant. I've come to the point where I need to craft a "Mordant Infantry Bow". In order to make these I need to unlock the rare version of this skin, before buying a recipe to craft the exotic version. My question is regarding the acquisition of the rare skin. Do I spam PvE events in hope to get the skin or are there better ways to obtain them?

You get the rare Awakened versions from--who would've guessed?--Awakened enemies. So events like Junundu Risiing, Deadhouse, etc. are great ways to farm for drops. Otherwise, you can just buy them off the TP, as pointed out earlier.

Archived