Coin race in w2z2 and W2z3

Can you please fix the respawn on the coin races in these zones. There is nothing worse than dying from a fall and being respawned at a checkpoint instead of the choya with no way to go back. If you click the the X, or respawn, it is suppost to teleport you back but 50% of the time it doesnt, forcing you to entirely reset the zone and walk back through the entire thing to reach the choya again.

I have gotten stuck twice now at the checkpoint after the teleporters in w2z2 and had to reset and it has honestly made me hate sab because its so unfun to redo the level due to stupid bugs.

I had another issue regarding the coin race... I activated it and simply killed mobs, grabbed some coin along the way, killed the boss at W1Z1 normal mode. The race automatically carried over to zone 2 (uncompleted) since I had slain the boss. Now this race was simply a lost case but to my downside I never got awarded the clearance of this zone on normal mode in the achievement according. I had to redo whole zone again (without activating the race) to get the achievement issued. I didn't try to recreate but I think the race may block giving zone completions assigned when race is active.

Archived