Holo form leap *UPDATED WITH CLIP*

about 95% of the time when i'm in a situation in pvp where i have to leap away from a fight to live, I end up going back to a target that i had earlier when I currently dont, doing the complete opposite of what i want when I have no target. and NO i dont have auto targeting on. extremely frustrating. this happens to me so much, i can't possibly believe im the only one who experiences thishttps://clips.twitch.tv/KawaiiCleanLobsterResidentSleeper

the quality isn't good, but you can clearly see something is broken

I just tested it to be sure. In my opinion its probably because of your ping and fact that you canceled targetting in very last second. Just dont wait till last second with detargetting (you could easily detarget in 1.5s of the clip, instead you waited and canceled it just before/same time using leap).And dont worry, its bug section, if your problem doesnt involve PvE or Gem Store, it probably wont be fixed any time soon, lol.

@"Lunia.2736" said:https://i.imgur.com/0mCmnFW.jpg

Well, I mean...

yeah, you're right, i made a couple other clips of this happening to me, and its just me pressing stuff to quickly. i think the fact abilities register on button down and not up (not sure if theres an option to change this) throws me off. a way to drop target aside from, spamming click on the screen or pressing escape would make this less of a problem too.

thanks for going through the trouble of making this image though

i was rewatching the clip though, too be honest, if you slow it down to the slowest speed, you'll see how i press the button with him targetted and it doesnt register until i declick target then press the button again then I leap to him again.I go from, pressing the button > no leap > declick target > no leap > press button > leap to old targetwill update with the frames i got. i have to set up an imgur account so will add soon

Archived