I want core gw2 wvw server.

reddie.5861

can we have it? im tired of PoF specs and the mount..

can we have a eotm with core maps/builds only?so i want eotm where i can choose EB / alpine border land red/blue/green (no desert) and off i go big ass mega server with multiple BL's but atleast i get to play Core :D

i heard its good! Lineage 2 went classic it runs like a champ!didnt WoW go classic also? or vanilla w/e same crap probably will be good also or is already.

be like l2 and wow! be good and take my money for classic gw2 core only servers!

Probably not a good idea to split the community further.

Besides I really don't see the appeal of it. I played back then and it wasn't very enjoyable, don't let nostalgia blind you. After a bit the gimmick will fade too.

Edit: I mean, I DID enjoy it, hence why I still play. But we have come a looong way since then.

@"Kovu.7560" said:WvW Players: WE WANT CHANGE!!

Also WvW Players: WHY CHANGE THIS WE WANT THE OLD VERSION BACK!!

Yes, meta change, bug fixes, server lag fixes, population system change.

It's almost certain that new wvw "content" will break one of these which is why there's complaints all the time. Old version = less annoyances.

@Kraljevo.2801 said:GW2 classic server plz ;)

I would love to have this but here is the catch.. there is not enough demand for it and yes it will separate the playerbase. ANET's been cutting cost lately with the mass layoffs too, I'm assuming they're funds are getting low for a separate gw2 server or classic expansion.

One can dream though, I would pay for a classic GW2 server.

@BlackTruth.6813 said:

@Kraljevo.2801 said:GW2 classic server plz ;)

I would love to have this but here is the catch.. there is not enough demand for it and yes it will separate the playerbase. ANET's been cutting cost lately with the mass layoffs too, I'm assuming they're funds are getting low for a separate gw2 server or classic expansion.

One can dream though, I would pay for a classic GW2 server.

I would pay for old Lions Arch alone.

Archived