Can't find myself after changes in reaper pve need help!

Heimdallr.5421

Hi all,

I am totally lost. Didn't play for 4 months or so and...what the hell happened? I was an awesome power reaper, utilizing Dhuum's fire - I love that feat, geared full berserk and I was in top 5 in dps on T1 raid...suddenly rotation sucks and I can't deal proper dmg(also Arcdps after updating shows some hilarious numbers, what the hell happened?) Any ideas on new rotations or...why actually reaper has 1 rotation to be valid and no other possibilities of being built...

To be more accurate:

• Soul reaping lost a good chunk of sustain/defense/survivability.
  • Traits that "proc" no longer crit.
  • The 3rd minor in soul reaping no longer grant 10% damage while above 50% LF, instead the 10% increased damage are on a new trait that replace spectral mastery. Which mean that you no longer use Vital persistence and have to adapt to the perk of the new trait soul barb to hope to reach similar damage to what you were doing before.
  • Last but not least, like Lily said, death perception will allow you more firepower than dhuumfire now in berserker gear.

@"Heimdallr.5421" said:Any ideas on new rotations or...why actually reaper has 1 rotation to be valid and no other possibilities of being built...Camp GS, drop wells and enter / leave shroud every 10 seconds (see: Soul Barbs trait) for 29.0 K DPS.

If you are bored by doing this you can add 3 minions and axe2 to your rotation for 29.9 K DPS.

Build:https://snowcrows.com/raids/builds/necromancer/reaper/power/

Archived