Suggestion about Resistance

Kuulpb.5412

There needs to be a debate about this because this is such a fascinating thing i never thought of.

Both ways have equally interesting merits, though i supposed the immediate downside is if someone has resistance but has their other boons corrupted, the corruption is negated.

Could be some fascinating debate about that, but also only a single class has corruptions, while multiple have resistance.

Though I supposed that it should remain as is, because what about skills that simply remove boons and add a condition like that mallyx skill, without technically corrupting it.

I dont know, i'm leaning towards keeping it as is, but i'd love to see the debate surrounding this.

I think resistance should also grant a player full immunity to all kind of conditions applied after resistance is up until it is striped or corrupted.

That means no NEW conditions can apply to someone who has resistance, no matter 1 sec or 10 sec, if you want to condi bomb your target, you make sure you strip or corrupt resistance first before you apply any condition.

@OriOri.8724 said:Corruption isn't a condi in and of itself, so why should resistance protect you from that? As it is, resistance is already way too powerful

I'm sorry but condition damage in pvp and wvw is incredibly over tuned, People can barely keep resistance up for 2-3 seconds in a fight before it's stripped or corrupted as is. do you even play this game?

Archived