While using a close copy of Lynnie's builds....

Arheundel.6451

You wouldn't happen to on FC would you? I fought a ranger, at ne camp, yesterday that was running something like Donee's build. It was a good fight until FA zerged us out. Didn't get a chance to give props to that guy for a good fight.

@Lynnie.7213 said:

@"Arheundel.6451" said:

Was just testing the efficiency of this build and...

D A M N! =) You've achieved the first goal: triggering people into trashtalk you. :p

It's very easy to trigger people these days..as long as you play ranger, the LB variant must be the most hated spec in wvw....but then again that's what ranger is called/known for and I let people know that always

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Was just testing the efficiency of this build and...

D A M N! =) You've achieved the first goal: triggering people into trashtalk you. :p

It's very easy to trigger people these days..as long as you play ranger, the LB variant must be the most hated spec in wvw....but then again that's what ranger is called/known for and I let people know that always

Yeah, the LB build is super annoying but i find axe to be more reliable with damage and the weakness+chill is amazing, also making a good combo with iboga. :)

Seems like i triggered someone last night as well, he was ganking me with 5 other people. Still managed to kill 1 before flee for good. lol9gonOGw.png

@Lynnie.7213 said:Seems like i triggered someone last night as well, he was ganking me with 5 other people.

I hate gank players but I mean let's be real your gunna have to gank a healing toughness build, especially a druid on a open field, between dodges, stealth, and reset on healing; the pure numbers are against you, (I can only imagine for zerglings who are not optimized for dueling or small scale)

As much as used to love dueling I see that in wvw I don't engage since it's gunna be 20 minute engagement. Power creep really killed that side of the game for me.

It's like quick cry and fast car, just run tanky sustain around terrain that gives you easy bail. To be fair y'all are just using the systems put by Anet, but bunker heal builds are pretty can troll to fight against.

Archived