[Suggestion] Kirin mount skin for the Jackal

As the title says; a Kirin mount skin for the Jackal. When the skin is selected have it replace the name of the jackal to say Kirin. Rather than a gem store item I'd like to see it as a quest like achievement related to something to do with Cantha. Maybe a Canthan ship wrecked on an island south of Claw Island with no one onboard but a ships log indicated they were transporting a Kirin so the commander has to track it down. Also include scattered parts of a book on the recent history of Cantha.

@Chay.7852 said:Well.. I still hope we will go to Cantha one day.. And thats why.. Let's think big ;) .. A kirin mount! With it's own purpose and mechanics.. If there is a canthan animal which is suitable to be a mount then for sure the kirin.

And where is my Siege Turtle mount in all this??? Imagine that in WvW...

@Chay.7852 said:Well.. I still hope we will go to Cantha one day.. And thats why.. Let's think big ;) .. A kirin mount! With it's own purpose and mechanics.. If there is a canthan animal which is suitable to be a mount then for sure the kirin.

Sadly thats not what the OP wants they want a replaced jackal.

@Linken.6345 said:

Sadly thats not what the OP wants they want a replaced jackal.I think he wants a Kirin ;) - don't you, OP? I somehow think - he can tell us if im wrong - he took the jackal because it would rather fit (i mean... you cant take is as skin for the bunny xD)

@MikeG.6389 > And where is my Siege Turtle mount in all this??? Imagine that in WvW...

That would open new opportunities as well ;)

@Chay.7852 said:

Sadly thats not what the OP wants they want a replaced jackal.

I think she wants a Kirin ;) - don't you, OP? I somehow think - she can tell us if im wrong - she took the jackal because it would rather fit (i mean... you cant take is as skin for the bunny xD)

(fixed your pronouns)

Yes, the kirin looks to have similar enough mechanics as the jackal. Rather than them adding another mount that uses the same mechanics and adding the additional keybinds it would be easier if they just did it as a skin.