Parasitic contagion vs Weakening shroud — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Parasitic contagion vs Weakening shroud

on a Trailblazer+Viper build with staff + scepter/torch..

opinions ?

Comments

• kKagari.6804kKagari.6804 Member ✭✭✭✭

I love PC, can't go back to WS. If you have a lot of corrupts you're gonna give heaps of weakness to the enemy anyways since everyone can get might nowadays.

• Zoltreez.6435Zoltreez.6435 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 3, 2017

@kKagari.6804 said:
    I love PC, can't go back to WS. If you have a lot of corrupts you're gonna give heaps of weakness to the enemy anyways since everyone can get might nowadays.

most of scourges corupts turn boons into torment mostly so im not sure in a group fight..........those might stacks will turn torment majority of the times instead of weakness....

• kKagari.6804kKagari.6804 Member ✭✭✭✭

Punishments, sure. But I'm talking the about the path of corruption you'd likely take, as well as your scepter autos.

• Lily.1935Lily.1935 Member ✭✭✭✭

Parasitic contagion. The scourge is unlikely to want to be within melee range of a foe and the health buffer is nice to have. Beyond that weakening shroud is weaker on scourge than reaper due to the melee range and frequency of being able to trigger it.

• Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

PC or LC ftw, i find their benefits greatly outweigh WS :-p

Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

• Lexan.5930Lexan.5930 Member ✭✭✭

if your staying at range for the most part and wanting healing to stay alive, use shades at range and go PC

• HardRider.2980HardRider.2980 Member ✭✭✭

PC has kept me alive soo many times in fights it's a must go to for me in PVE..

A City of Heroes never die... A City of Villains will never surrender... Neither City will be forgotten.

• for PvE PC

for PvP WS

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.