Minstrel's back item without Living world season 3?

@Zeeck.9025 said:Is it possible to get a back item with minstrel stats or with selectable to choose it outside of Living world season 3 vendors? Seems no matter what I check on the wiki it all relates to those areas.

Pfft, a surprise to me, but I would say no, outside acquiring a Legendary back piece (Warbringer, Ad Infinitum, or The Ascension). Even stat selectable back pieces in PoF/S4 don't offer the Minstrel stat combination.

LS 3 content is well worth the investment imo, beyond getting the minstrel stat ofc.

@"Zeeck.9025" said:Is it possible to get a back item with minstrel stats or with selectable to choose it outside of Living world season 3 vendors? Seems no matter what I check on the wiki it all relates to those areas.

Yes.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:LS 3 content is well worth the investment imo, beyond getting the minstrel stat ofc.I'd agree: there are other reasons it would be worth investing.

If you want to just do the minimum, I'd recommend LS3.3, as it's the one with the most popular farm. LS3.6 is another good choice (for reduced effort), since the ascended back requires spending karma instead of unbound magic, so probably less effort.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:If you want to just do the minimum, I'd recommend LS3.3, as it's the one with the most popular farm. LS3.6 is another good choice (for reduced effort), since the >ascended back requires spending karma instead of unbound magic, so probably less effort.

And with the achievement it's buy 5, get 1 free! Now even if you don't need that many backpieces, always good to salvage for a shot at Ball of Dark Energy.

Archived