W2 16 weapons in 1 weekend possible?

I did w1 tribulation 15 times each zone in about 15 hours (was playing saturday and sunday).

So now i wonder if its possible to get all skins from w2 within time before the event ends.Im asking because w2 zones take significantly longer to finish, and also as i remember from doing one weapon 2 years ago w2z3 is pure insanity.

What do you say? Is it possible?And yes i want to try it if i find the time.

It takes longer, and it's a bit harder. One weekend depending how much you value sleep is possible, but I'm not sure if it will be fun. You would have to go really hard. All i managed was 4 full runs max. In on Session Before my brain melted. I doubt the infusion is worth it honestly.

@Ray Koopa.2354 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:That first time when they brought it back, players were able to sell TM runs. That provided another incentive to run them and the runs were really not all that difficult since it comes down to muscle memory.... which has turned into copying Taco paths for that matter.

I assure you that having TACO paths does not in any way enable people to succeed.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:That first time when they brought it back, players were able to sell TM runs. That provided another incentive to run them and the runs were really not all that difficult since it comes down to muscle memory.... which has turned into copying Taco paths for that matter.

I assure you that having TACO paths does not in any way enable people to succeed.

Definitely, but it takes away some missteps after returning to it, especially after 1 year.

When I did zone 2 trib 2 years ago, I did 16 paths each (aka 16 times zone 1-1, then 16 times zone 1-2, then 16 times zone 1-3, etc.). That way I would improve my performance per zone and "be done with it". I believe it took me 2-3 days for world 2 with especially world 2-3 starting off as 1+ hour for my first run and cutting the time down to close to 20 minutes for my final runs (never got down to those impressive very fast speedruns cause I'm only human).

So it is absolutely possible, but do expect your eyes to turn into squares.

I too would recommend TACO. It cuts down on the memorization and while after 5 runs it might not matter, the first 5 runs are the worst in general. You still have to make the jumps. I leave that up to every ones personal preference.

I did finish both worlds trib this year, 2 years later, but I won;t be running them daily and it certainly took a while (especially zone 1-2 and zone 2-3).

@Ray Koopa.2354 said:

Definitely, but it takes away some missteps after returning to it, especially after 1 year.

It has nothing to do with the execution side of things which is where people tend to struggle the most.

Think I grinded across the span of 2-3 days for both W1 + W2 sets. It was hell and yeah W2Z3 ice spike room the worst... I abused the heck out of the 'stun break' stow weapon feature that they removed a while ago because I'm bad lol. You can do it just keep focused and put your mind to it.

Archived