Looking for a dungeoning guild? (Revised)!!

Do u still run dungeons for fun, tokens, the 5g per 8 a day, trying out meta builds or simply out of boredom? Do u hate waiting for several minutes if not years in lfg hoping for a 5 min. dungeon run?Dungeons aren't dead (DaD) is brand new and has been created for that purpose.

There's no representation, nor guild hall, nor any guild missions, nor any type of social contribution (that much I promise you); Simply just a spot, where people that still run dungeons from time to time can look for other like minded players.

Our goal is to grow and at the very least get you started with 1 or 2 people to run a dungeon while u wait on lfg. Whether is speed runs (what I do) or lore, or the title or whatever u want, just post in the guild chat what type of run you're looking for.

I can't promise you'll always find someone to run with you, but I can promise you'll join a small community of players who still run dungeons from time to time. Pls keep in mind that some players prefer to run with lvl 80s only, skip cutscenes, etc, and the rules of the run are up to the person who started the group. Again, we're brand new and just started, so please don't get your expectations up. You may still have to post in lfg and wait, but it really can't hurt being part of a guild where there are a few people who just happen to be looking to do the same dungeon you are, is it?

contact myself or jaramiya.5160 for invite.

Archived