Chronomancer roaming — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Chronomancer roaming

Zahrak.6382Zahrak.6382 Member ✭✭

Stuck in T1 so this video will mostly feature 1v1s.

Comments

• alain.1659alain.1659 Member ✭✭✭

Are you using the same build from your previous video or is it a new one? Can you share it please?

• Zahrak.6382Zahrak.6382 Member ✭✭

@alain.1659 said:
    Are you using the same build from your previous video or is it a new one? Can you share it please?

Hey, it's the same one as on my previous video. On my human chrono is use slightly more offensive gear.

• Ahhh feelsbad since Scepter will get nerfed to the ground. We basically have 2 very underperforming mainhand weapons now. I really did enjoy this build. It was different from all other roaming builds.

• Zahrak.6382Zahrak.6382 Member ✭✭

@Daccura.4769 said:
    Ahhh feelsbad since Scepter will get nerfed to the ground. We basically have 2 very underperforming mainhand weapons now. I really did enjoy this build. It was different from all other roaming builds.

Yeah, the damage nerf on scepter is outrageous. It was over performing but the nerf was poorly executed..
    I wont give up on chrono just yet though, lets see if I can scrap something together.

• Shiyo.3578Shiyo.3578 Member ✭✭✭

Scepter isn't a fun weapon to use so I'm glad it was gutted and not mandatory for PvP anymore.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.