What Have You Done to Healer Druid?

fatihso.7258

I haven't read the last few patches' notes but Druid isn't what it's used to be, anymore. I am full harrier, been healing fractals for a long time.Recently, it is such struggle to keep everyone up and alive, my fingers are getting destroyed to get it done.This is not fair at all because other healing professions are seamlessly keeping up their boons and healing the team without same level of hassle.I'm not gonna beg you to change it, I will just make a profession switch when I can, because I learned by experience that I can't depend on your Company.Thanks for reading.

@fatihso.7258 said:I haven't read the last few patches' notes but Druid isn't what it's used to be, anymore. I am full harrier, been healing fractals for a long time.Recently, it is such struggle to keep everyone up and alive, my fingers are getting destroyed to get it done.This is not fair at all because other healing professions are seamlessly keeping up their boons and healing the team without same level of hassle.I'm not gonna beg you to change it, I will just make a profession switch when I can, because I learned by experience that I can't depend on your Company.Thanks for reading.

i get your pain and i agree is not fair ventari and fb can heal with no need to sacrifice dps or stats in healing power.However as a workaround until anet balance the druid correctly (which propably will never happen) just choose lingering light trait instead grace of the land.

@LetoII.3782 said:

i get your pain and i agree is not fair ventari and fb can heal with no need to sacrifice dps or stats in healing power.

Say whaaa? O.oFB not only needs every bit of healing power they can get, but also needs all 3 trait lines invested in it

Yeah and ventari not sacrifing DPS is also a ridiculous statement. Normally you take salvation as traitlines for the alacrity and your DPS will get down heavily if in centaur stance.

Archived