Looking for advice and Join story with me?

I played GW1 from all the expansions and then the early days of GW2. Sadly, I was overwhelmed with the changes, and due to being busy with work, I was unable to get back into it. I am now back! I am looking for someone who would be willing to spare their time to join the adventure with me? I still have my current characters on GW2. I need guidance and support on how this game works.I really do miss playing this as it's such a beautiful game. It's really unfortunate that I haven't had any time to get back into it until now :)

I also have Discord and Skype. Should you like to chat via headset or chat whatever lol.

Thank you!My GMT time is +00 London, Edinburgh, Lisbon.

@Diablo Ice.1875 said:I really do miss playing this as it's such a beautiful game. It's really unfortunate that I haven't had any time to get back into it until now :)We've tried just that lately, and though some story missions worked well enough for 2 players, eventually we bumped into fun-breaking bugs in two PoF's missions which made us think Anet may not really design those in coop play in mind. Or at least doesn't test them properly. So keep in mind you may not be able to do the whole story like that. And, tbh, even when I play solo, everything prior to HoT's story is so kitten easy if you already reached e-spec of any profession, it often utterly boring. With 2 players it will be twice as boring.

Archived