Spoiler buttons not working

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Hmm...working for me. Just checked in the Lore sub-forum.

And General Discussion.Have you tried a different browser?

I tried on my computer and iPad, those have different browsers.

@Nokomis.5076 said:

! Working flawlessly for me.Do you eventually have blocked any scripts?

That one works. However it’s a different spoiler set up than the one that’s not working for me which is

text, then /spoiler with brackets

Edit.

! Trying this out

Works.

It occurred to me to try editing an old post of mine with a broken spoiler, replacing it with a new spoiler to see if it works. I was unable to edit it either on my iPad or my computer. The edit button pulls up an edit page but I can’t type on it or delete anything. Also the ‘cancel’ button is grayed out and doesn’t work.

I've experienced the same issue for short periods twice this week. The first time, it only affected currently open tabs and prevented me from clicking links as well as spoiler buttons. The second time (today), it affected previews of new threads, but not any existing posts (from anyone).

! I did turn off|on add-ons etc to test whether that was a contributing factor. Doesn't appear to be so.

I was going to start my own thread after I found some time to do more testing, to see if I could narrow down the circumstances or replicate the original scenario. No luck. Still since @Just a flesh wound.3589 is seeing the same thing, maybe other people are, too.

I'm using latest version of Firefox.

Archived