BUGSBUGSBUGS

Alilith.3157

So the new pvp ranked started. Today's bugs:1) 3 team mates try to kill a DOWNED enemy player. Na-ah! No one can. You can't kill him, you can't put any damage on him. Nothing, he simply resses himself. This happens 3 times. Awesome.2) you fight on point, the enemy player doesn't. Still, the point doesn't become neutralized or anything. Lovely.3) your team has -during the whole game- close+mid in hands ánd kills off all the enemy players. The enemy player has 1 or 0 points in hand and barely makes kills. Enemy team keeps getting points. You lose. Great.

This sounds like the game (or a player) was lagging extremely badly -- if somebody goes down while they're lagging, it's easily possible that they're in an entirely different position than where the game thinks they are, so you end up whiffing every time. The solution is to autoattack the downed person with a ranged weapon, which will point to their real location. Similarly, they could look like they're off-point to you, but they're actually on it too.

Three things I've seen since this last patch and the new season:

1. Druid Staff #3 not healing at all. I probably see this happen about 1/10 matches I play and it seems to happen several times in that one match out of ten, as if there were some bug that activated. I am sure that I am using the skill, the animation all goes off and the Druid lands into new ground targeted position, there is nothing like poison on me to negate healing, it just doesn't do anything. I've even cast Staff #5 for the water field and then landed on it with Staff #3, it displays the "Area Healing" indication, but there are no heals from the Staff #3 itself or from the extra blast on the Staff #5. No idea.
  2. New and extreme random projectile obstruction spots. Yes, I'm not talking the usual old spots, I'm talking as if there were invisible Super Mario blocks just hovering in the air to stop projectiles. Example 1 - Standing up on a ledge and firing at a player who is standing in the middle of a side node on legacy. The projectiles are aimed no where near the side of the ledge near my character's feet and I am standing extremely close to falling off the ledge, yet while using a Rapid Fire "Obstruct Obstruct Obstruct." Example 2 - Point blank range against a Thief on a side node in Eternal Coliseum. There are no obstacles within 600 range at least. I stand still and use a Rapid Fire, but "Obstruct Obstruct Obstruct," It said Obstruct and nothing else. He wasn't lagging, he was standing in my face and hitting me with melee. His positioning on screen was correct and so was mine, because I was holding the node cap.
  3. I leave a mid fight in legacy to peel around past the enemy's spawn and head to far. I have about 80% of my health bar. When I am peeling around the rocky ledge to head to far, right past the enemy's side gate, I hear noise that sounds like a Warrior #1 punch in Rampage, then my character goes into downstate. The interesting thing is that there was no damage indication above my head and when checking the combat log, there was no damage indication in the combat log. I lay there and revived myself as no player was anywhere in sight to finish me. 4 were still mid and 1 had pushed our home. Baffling and very fun indeed.

I bring these up because I have never seen weird things quite like this so frequently as I have since the last patch.

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

1. I leave a mid fight in legacy to peel around past the enemy's spawn and head to far. I have about 80% of my health bar. When I am peeling around the rocky ledge to head to far, right past the enemy's side gate, I hear noise that sounds like a Warrior #1 punch in Rampage, then my character goes into downstate. The interesting thing is that there was no damage indication above my head and when checking the combat log, there was no damage indication in the combat log. I lay there and revived myself as no player was anywhere in sight to finish me.

I had a warrior yesterday that was miraculously stealthing/disappearing several times as he was fighting me. More than once did he pop out of stealth/invis/whatever was it with Rampage. His team had a Thief but he was not there at the moment

@Alatar.7364 said:

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:
  1. I leave a mid fight in legacy to peel around past the enemy's spawn and head to far. I have about 80% of my health bar. When I am peeling around the rocky ledge to head to far, right past the enemy's side gate, I hear noise that sounds like a Warrior #1 punch in Rampage, then my character goes into downstate. The interesting thing is that there was no damage indication above my head and when checking the combat log, there was no damage indication in the combat log. I lay there and revived myself as no player was anywhere in sight to finish me.

I had a warrior yesterday that was miraculously stealthing/disappearing several times as he was fighting me. More than once did he pop out of stealth/invis/whatever was it with Rampage. His team had a Thief but he was not there at the moment

Unless there's a smoke field, warriors cannot stealth. Was there one nearby?

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:Three things I've seen since this last patch and the new season:

1. I leave a mid fight in legacy to peel around past the enemy's spawn and head to far. I have about 80% of my health bar. When I am peeling around the rocky ledge to head to far, right past the enemy's side gate, I hear noise that sounds like a Warrior #1 punch in Rampage, then my character goes into downstate. The interesting thing is that there was no damage indication above my head and when checking the combat log, there was no damage indication in the combat log. I lay there and revived myself as no player was anywhere in sight to finish me. 4 were still mid and 1 had pushed our home. Baffling and very fun indeed.

I bring these up because I have never seen weird things quite like this so frequently as I have since the last patch.

I think you missed the patch notes but Rampage was renamed into Rangepage and now all of it's abilities have an 10,000 unit area of effect.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:Three things I've seen since this last patch and the new season:
  1. I leave a mid fight in legacy to peel around past the enemy's spawn and head to far. I have about 80% of my health bar. When I am peeling around the rocky ledge to head to far, right past the enemy's side gate, I hear noise that sounds like a Warrior #1 punch in Rampage, then my character goes into downstate. The interesting thing is that there was no damage indication above my head and when checking the combat log, there was no damage indication in the combat log. I lay there and revived myself as no player was anywhere in sight to finish me. 4 were still mid and 1 had pushed our home. Baffling and very fun indeed.

I think you missed the patch notes but Rampage was renamed into Rangepage and now all of it's abilities have an 10,000 unit area of effect.

lol Wouldn't surprise me. Very important for raid balancing.

Archived