[NA][PvE][WvW][SOR] New player looks for kind, friendly guild

esplanades.7154

Hello!

This is my first go-around with Guild Wars 2, but I've played Final Fantasy XI and XIV in the past. I'm having a blast so far (around level 19), but it's kind of lonely. I've gone ahead and purchased the expansions and such, so I should be ready for anything going forward, but I'm mostly looking for a guild that was similar to my linkshells back in FFXI - a cool group of kind, mature people who help each other out and are there for each other. I'm not interested in guild politics, cliques within guilds, "DKP" that newbies can never quite get anything from, that sort of thing.

I'm based on the west coast, so evenings Pacific time during the weekdays (6-10 or so Pacific) and slightly more during the weekends.

I currently have a norn guardian, but I plan on eventually playing all of the classes and races. :)

Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hi there and welcome to GW2. I'm not a long time player either having started only last summer. You can belong to or "represent" five different guilds in GW2; it's been my experience so far that people join guilds that regularly do what they want to do. In other words if you want to PVE, you join a guild (or guilds) that mostly do that, same for PVP/WvW, etc. Play times are most important, and I would look for a guild (or guilds) that schedule things when you can play. Try them out and see how it goes. If you need help or want to make some new friends, I'm also on the west coast and play mostly evenings 6:30-9:00 p.m. or so with my husband and another west coast couple. PM me. Have fun!

hihi. lots of us currently play ff14 and tom clancy's the division 2. hence we start recruiting again. you sound exactly the type of player we'd love to have and the time zone fits perfectly since the majority is online from 8-9pm CST. and that's 6-7pm your time.i'll leave a link to more info: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1

Archived