[NA][PvX] Mucklucks [Luck] Active Social Casual Guild - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PvX] Mucklucks [Luck] Active Social Casual Guild

2>

Answers

• Happy Thursday! Friday's eve! We have guild missions coming up tomorrow

• Happy Monday everyone! Just a reminder, we have a lottery every week with guild missions starting on Monday and ending every Friday! Plus, we choose the winner every Friday!

• Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great weekend!

• Hello everyone! Just thought I'd wish you all a happy Thursday!

• Sunday bump!

• Monday bump! Time for the week to get started again!

• Hey Everyone! We are actively seeking new and/or returning players who like to help each other succeed and enjoy the game play!

• We are looking for more dedicated players who would like to do PvP, Fractals, WvW, and raiding in the future.

• Hello again everyone, we are always looking for more fun individuals just like us to join in on the fun!

• We are constantly looking for new or returning players who like to help others or would like help learning the ropes. If you are interested let us know.

• Saturday bump!

• We are looking for new, returning or veteran players to enjoy playing the game and helping others learn it!

• Hey Hey... we are looking for a social group of new, returning and/or veteran players that are willing to help each other out to make the best guild possible! If you think you check off those boxes let us know. We are a casual no pressure guild!

• Hey everyone, we're continuously looking for more awesome, casual players just like us!

• Just a reminder we are constantly looking for new, veteran or returning players!

• Just a constant reminder we are looking for new people!

• Another reminder that we are constantly recruiting new, returning or veteran players!

• Just a casual reminder we are recruiting new, returning or veteran players.

• Hey Hey, this is just a reminder that we are recruiting new, returning and veteran players. We are trying to recruit more active players!

• Hello everyone! Come join us here at Mucklucks where everyone is welcome and having a great time! We'll treat you like family! ;)

• Hello, everyone! Just thought I'd like to let you all know that we are still recruiting! ;)

• Hey Hey, this is just a reminder that we are recruiting new, returning or veteran players who would like to help each other out and casually enjoy what the game has to offer.

• Hey Hey and Happy Saturday! This is just a reminder that we are a casual guild recruiting new, returning and veteran players.

• Hey Hey Peeps! Just a friendly reminder that we are recruiting! We are a very casual guild and looking for ALL experience levels!

• Just a friendly reminder that we are recruiting! We are a very casual guild and looking for ALL experience levels!

• Your server invite has expired, so I couldn't join with you guys. Could you give me a new one, please?

• Just a friendly reminder that we are recruiting! We are a very casual guild and looking for ALL experience levels!

• Hello, everyone! Just thought I'd like to let you all know that we are still recruiting! ;)

• I hope everyone is having a great Thursday night/Friday morning... welcome to the weekend! Just a reminder we are recruiting members of all experience levels to join a great casual group of people and help each other grow in our gaming abilities!

• Welcome to the weekend, FINALLY! This is just a reminder that we are recruiting players from all experience levels to join an awesome group of casual players.

• I hope everyone is having a great Saturday and enjoying their weekend! I just wanted want to remind everyone that Mucklucks is looking to add members to our group for casual game play, socialization and helping each other where we can so we can all enjoy the game together! All levels are being accepted so if you started playing today or during the beta, we would be glad to have you join us!

• Just a friendly reminder, we are recruiting!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.