SAB disconnect during Tribulation

Can we at least return to where we were inside the world after coming back? I was at the end of W2Z1 tribulation when I disconnected, took me quite some time to reach there .... that's painful ... it's been happening often since SAB started...

Pretty please T,T

They won't change that. At the beginning people would let themselves dragged to the end of Tribulation Mode with one person in the party doing all levels, and just before the end boss they joined and got the achievements. Now when you start Tribulation, you cannot join later and have to start at the beginning again, I'm sorry to say.

@Nokomis.5076 said:They won't change that. At the beginning people would let themselves dragged to the end of Tribulation Mode with one person in the party doing all levels, and just before the end boss they joined and got the achievements.

To be clear, you were never intended to join someone else's in-progress TM instance and that bug was due to how it only kicked you out after you had loaded in. There wouldn't be a problem with rejoining your own instance. If they were going to change this, they would use checkpoints, as seen in the more recent stories, where the instance would start you at the last gate you passed. I doubt they'd bother changing it however, especially when they can just say it's part of the tribulation experience.

Thanks for replying, managed to get through Z2, but ill stop here...I was aiming for the blue cubes infusion but I don't think I can repeat all zones 16 times at this rate, hopefully they will make it obtainable by another method similar to the red one. Perhaps next year... :astonished:

@Nokomis.5076 said:They won't change that. At the beginning people would let themselves dragged to the end of Tribulation Mode with one person in the party doing all levels, and just before the end boss they joined and got the achievements. Now when you start Tribulation, you cannot join later and have to start at the beginning again, I'm sorry to say.

I wonder is this fixed though, as i see people on LFG saying selling trib mode, wonder how they do that if Anet fixed the loading in glitch.

Archived