(EU/NA) [May 14th] WAR ETERNAL Celebration - Let's say Goodbye to Aurene and Tyria as we know...

Michram.6853

When and Where does it take a place?

On the release day - May 14th, 2019, ~6 hours before the normal patch time. Where? Lion's Arch at Fort Marriner Waypoint ( [&BDAEAAA=] )

Why Are We Celebrating?

We celebrate the Grand Finale of Season 4! But also we'll take a moment to say goodbye to our beloved Dragon - Aurene, hoping she will find a way to come back and once again she'll give us her strength and fly. And we'll say goodbye to Tyria as we know. [EU server:] We'll march on every main Region of Core Tyria, starting from its Heart - Lion's Arch, then we'll visit Divinity's Reach, The Grove, Hoelbrak, Rata Sum, Black Citadel. And then we will go to Tarir and Thunderhead Peaks, where everything began and everything ended.

How should You prepare?

Dye Your Outfit/Armor Black and Yellow - Because we know that after the long dark night, the golden Sun will shine once more. Bring instruments, smile and let's just forget about everything, whatever story brings, we will get through it together!

Spread the Word! <3

If you want to help me organize it all on NA servers too, please PM me!

• 1 month later...

@Arden.7480 said:

When and Where does it take a place?

On the release day - May 18th, 2019, ~6 hours before the normal patch time. Where? Lion's Arch at Fort Marriner Waypoint ( [&BDAEAAA=] )

Why Are We Celebrating?

We celebrate the Grand Finale of Season 4! But also we'll take a moment to say goodbye to our beloved Dragon - Aurene, hoping she will find a way to come back and once again she'll give us her strength and fly. And we'll say goodbye to Tyria as we know. [EU server:] We'll march on every main Region of Core Tyria, starting from its Heart - Lion's Arch, then we'll visit Divinity's Reach, The Grove, Hoelbrak, Rata Sum, Black Citadel. And then we will go to Tarir and Thunderhead Peaks, where everything began and everything ended.

How should You prepare?

Dye Your Outfit/Armor Black and Yellow - Because we know that after the long dark night, the golden Sun will shine once more. Bring instruments, smile and let's just forget about everything, whatever story brings, we will get through it together!

Spread the Word! <3

If you want to help me organize it all on NA servers too, please PM me!

Patch day is the 14th so maybe change that.