Issue with gifting gem store items.

Recently, I had friends trying to send me an item in the gem store-He purchased PoF ahead of time and isn't a free account-His account was made recently-The item was a costume piece

Is there a certain restriction when sending gem items? It states that it's unavailable at the current time. Someone please explain what the problem is.

I've had this happen before, where the gifting option bugs out if the gift recipient is still online. What I usually do to save a huge hassle is to have the recipient log off (if they know about the gift), or gift the recipient after they've logged out. It's a pain in the neck, but it's worked fine for me thus far.

80 is max level, so if he is 80 he won't ever get beyond that. Elites require unlocking by spending Hero Points, 250 HP in total. These are gained one at a time in the core maps or 10 at a time in the HoT and PoF maps. So if he has PoF but not HoT, he needs to do 25 HP in the new maps and spend the points gained in his "Training" tab in his hero panel. Then he can slot the PoF Revenant Elite in the third trait bar in his "Build" tab.

Archived